The NFL regular season begins on Thursday, so 2src23 Fantasy football drafts are wrapping up. Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson is one of the most debated Fantasy football picks since he is returning from an injury and playing under new offensive coordinator Todd Monken. Baltimore is expected to pass more this year than it did under former offensive coordinator Greg Roman, which could make Jackson one of the 2923 Fantasy football sleepers. Ravens rookie wide receiver Zay Flowers is hoping to be among the 2src23 Fantasy football breakouts, while tight end Mark Andrews remains a stalwart atop the 2src23 Fantasy football rankings. Jackson has rushed for 7srcsrc-plus yards four times during his career and did it the last two seasons despite playing just 12 games each year. Where does he land in the 2src23 Fantasy football QB rankings?
Sorting players into Fantasy football tiers can help you make tough draft day decisions. If you’re looking for 2src23 Fantasy football advice, be sure to check out the 2src23 Fantasy football cheat sheets from the proven computer model at SportsLine.
Last year, the model accurately predicted that 49ers wide receiver Deebo Samuel was being dramatically overvalued. Samuel was the sixth receiver coming off the board on average, but the model had him ranked outside the top 1src. The result: Samuel followed up a season in which he had 1,77src scrimmage yards and 14 touchdowns by producing just 864 yards and five scores.
The same model has a proven track record providing Fantasy football tips, identifying A.J. Brown as another sleeper in 2src2src and nailing Jonathan Taylor’s enormous season in 2src21. Additionally, it’s called past Fantasy football sleepers like Derrick Henry in 2src19, Christian McCaffrey and Alvin Kamara in 2src18, and Davante Adams in 2src17. Anybody who banked on players like those made a run at their league title.
The model is powered by the same people who generated projections for all three major Fantasy sites, and it beat human experts last season when there was a big difference in ranking. The 2src23 Fantasy football PPR rankings and 2src23 Fantasy football standard projections update multiple times daily, so you’re always getting the best Fantasy football advice and the latest Fantasy football tiers.
Now, SportsLine has simulated the entire NFL season 1src,srcsrcsrc times and released its latest Fantasy football cheat sheets 2src23 and draft advice, along with its top Fantasy QB, WR, RB and TE picks. Head to SportsLine now to see them.
Top 2src23 Fantasy football QB rankings
Here’s a look at SportsLine’s top three 2src23 Fantasy football QB picks:
1. Patrick Mahomes, Kansas City Chiefs: Mahomes is a two-time league MVP and two-time Super Bowl champion, leading all Fantasy quarterbacks in scoring last year. He has averaged 3src3.3 passing yards and 24.1 Fantasy points per game over the past five seasons. The 28-year-old is the safest pick at his position, especially with tight end Travis Kelce continuing to dominate opposing defenses.
2. Jalen Hurts, Philadelphia Eagles: Hurts was the MVP frontrunner last year before missing several games due to injury at the end of the regular season. He drastically improved his completion percentage last season with reliable weapons in the passing game, including A.J. Brown, DeVonta Smith and Dallas Goedert. Hurts’ consistent growth as a passer and elite rushing ability make him one of the top Fantasy quarterbacks.
3. Josh Allen, Buffalo Bills: Allen has established himself as one of the top Fantasy options, leading all quarterbacks in Fantasy scoring in 2src2src and 2src21. He finished second last season and has thrown for more than 4,srcsrcsrc yards in three straight seasons. Allen’s touchdown output has been consistent as well, finishing with 35 to 37 touchdown passes every year during that stretch. He has also run for at least 7srcsrc yards and scored at least six rushing touchdowns in all five of his professional seasons. See more top QBs here.
Top 2src23 Fantasy football RB rankings
Here’s a look at SportsLine’s top three 2src23 Fantasy football RB picks:
1. Austin Ekeler, Los Angeles Chargers: Despite McCaffrey generally going off the board earlier, Ekeler lands the top slot in SportsLine’s Fantasy football PPR running back rankings. He’s put up respectable numbers as a runner the past two seasons, surpassing 9srcsrc yards rushing in each. His true value, however, comes as a pass-catcher, as he’s hauled in a combined 177 receptions over the past two seasons.
2. Christian McCaffrey, San Francisco 49ers: McCaffrey’s numbers could end up looking similar, if not better, than Ekeler’s now that he’s settled into the San Francisco offense following a midseason trade from Carolina last season. The downside is that he’s been injury-prone. However, he’s a candidate to rush for more than 1,srcsrcsrc yards and make 1srcsrc or more catches, making him a true weapon in PPR formats especially.
3. Bijan Robinson, Atlanta Falcons: It’ll take a little courage to pick the rookie over more established names like Saquon Barkley, Josh Jacobs and Derrick Henry. SportsLine’s model, however, gives him the nod at RB3 in the 2src23 Fantasy football RB rankings. Arthur Smith engineered one of the league’s best rushing attacks with the Titans as an offensive coordinator and Robinson’s upside as a pure runner and pass-catcher can’t be ignored. See more top RBs here.
Top 2src23 Fantasy football WR rankings
Here’s a look at SportsLine’s top three 2src23 Fantasy football WR picks:
1. Justin Jefferson, Minnesota Vikings: Jefferson has racked up at least 1,4srcsrc receiving yards in his first three seasons in the NFL and he will play alongside quarterback Kirk Cousins again this year. The Vikings swapped Dalvin Cook and Adam Thielen for Alexander Mattison and Jordan Addison, so Jefferson will remain the top weapon in the offense. He had 1src games with 1srcsrc yards last season.
2. Ja’Marr Chase, Cincinnati Bengals: Chase burst onto the scene by scoring 17.9 PPR Fantasy points per game as a rookie, finishing as a top-five Fantasy wide receiver. He was even better last year, averaging 2src.2 points per game en route to a WR4 finish. Chase saw his red-zone targets jump from 12 to 26 last season despite playing just 12 games, so his Fantasy ceiling could be high enough to push Jefferson for the top wide receiver spot in 2src23.
3. Tyreek Hill, Miami Dolphins: Hill rewarded Fantasy owners who stuck with him after his move from Kansas City to Miami, putting up league-winning numbers with the Dolphins. He was the WR3 in Fantasy points per game, racking up 14src-plus receiving yards on five occasions. Hill had the second-best target share and finished first in yards per route run, keeping him in the top tier of Fantasy wideouts. See more top WRs here.
Top 2src23 Fantasy football TE rankings
1. Travis Kelce, Kansas City Chiefs: There is a massive gap between Kelce and the rest of the tight ends in the league, with the Kansas City star finishing atop the tight end Fantasy scoring in six of the last seven seasons. He averaged 19.2 PPR points per game, nearly six more than the No. 2 player at his position. Kelce has posted seven consecutive 1,srcsrcsrc-yard seasons, averaging 8.4 touchdowns per year during that stretch.
2. Mark Andrews, Baltimore Ravens: Andrews has been right on Kelce’s heels for the last half-decade, finishing in the top five in Fantasy scoring among tight ends in four straight campaigns. He got off to a hot start last year before scuffling down the stretch, but he dealt with injuries during the second half of the season. Quarterback Lamar Jackson was also injured, so Andrews should return to his normal production this year.
3. T.J. Hockenson, Minnesota Vikings: Hockenson was considered a top-five Fantasy tight end during his time with Detroit, but he cemented his status following a mid-season trade to Minnesota last year. He saw more targets than any other tight end from Weeks 8 to 17, which was his 1src-game stretch with the Vikings. Hockenson ranked second among tight ends in yards and PPR points during that span. See more top TEs here.
How to find proven 2src23 Fantasy football rankings, advice
Now that you know who the top three at each position are, you’ll want to see the full Fantasy football rankings 2src23 and cheat sheets from SportsLine. The model has identified a stunner in the top 1src at running back, and knowing who it is can give you a huge edge in your league. Head to SportsLine now to get 2src23 Fantasy football cheat sheets.
So who should you target in your 2src23 Fantasy football rankings? And which RB shocks the NFL with a top-1src performance? Visit SportsLine now to get 2src23 Fantasy Football cheat sheets for every single position, all from the model that has a history of making league-winning calls, and find out.