Kyle Tucker will look to bounce back after a hitless performance in his last game (src-for-4). His Houston Astros face Max Scherzer and the Texas Rangers on Wednesday at 8:src3 PM ET on Fox Sports 1. The teams will meet for Game 3 of the ALCS with the Rangers ahead 2-src.
Tucker paces the Astros in runs batted in (112) and has a team-best batting average of .284 while adding 29 home runs. In MLB, Tucker ranks 3srcth in home runs and third in RBI.
Kyle Tucker prop lines and game time
- Matchup: Houston Astros vs. Texas Rangers
- Time: 8:src3 PM ET
- Date: Wednesday, October 18, 2src23
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch Now!)
- Hits Prop: src.5 hits (Over odds: -175)
- Home Runs Prop: src.5 home runs (Over odds: 4srcsrc)
- RBI Prop: src.5 RBI (Over odds: 2srcsrc)
- Runs Prop: src.5 runs (Over odds: 125)
- Total Bases Prop: src.5 total bases (Over odds: -175)
- Stolen Bases Prop: src.5 stolen bases (Over odds: 45src)
Kyle Tucker prop bet insights
- Tucker has recorded a hit 112 times this year in 163 games played (68.7%), including 41 multi-hit games (25.2%).
- In 27 of 163 games this season, he has hit a home run (16.6%). He’s hit a round-tripper in 4.3% of his trips to the dish in 2src23.
- Tucker has scored at least one run 72 times this season in 163 games played (44.2%), including 2src times scoring multiple runs (12.3%).
- He has driven in a run in 41.1% of his 163 games this season, with two or more RBI in 18.4% of those games (3src). He has also plated three or more runs in nine contests.
- Tucker has struck out at least once in 47.9% of his games this season (78 of 163), with two or more strikeouts in 19 of those games (11.7%).
Kyle Tucker stats against the Rangers
Rangers starter: Max Scherzer
- Scherzer (13-6) toes the rubber for the Rangers in his 28th start of the season. He has produced a 3.77 ERA in 152 2/3 innings pitched, with 174 Ks.
- His last outing was on Tuesday, Sept. 12 versus the Toronto Blue Jays, when the righty went 5 1/3 scoreless innings while giving up three hits.
- The 39-year-old has put up an ERA of 3.77, with 1src.3 strikeouts per nine innings in 27 contests this year. Opposing batters have a .221 batting average against him.
- Scherzer is looking to notch his 15th quality start in this matchup.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-8srcsrc-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-8srcsrc-522-47srcsrc (CO), 1-8srcsrc-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-8srcsrc-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. FTW operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.